The FBI arrested a notorious white supremacist livestreamer in an early morning raid in Florida on Tuesday.
FBI agents, working with Fort Lauderdale police and the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, arrested Paul N. Miller, 32, on one charge of being a “convicted felon in possession of a firearm.” The FBI said in a press release that Miller was arrested without incident.
Miller’s neighbors in Fort Lauderdale’s Riverside neighborhood reported hearing flashbangs during the raid, which took place around 5 a.m. ET, local TV station NBC 6 reported. One neighbor described seeing law enforcement officers carrying out a box that appeared to have “a shotgun on the front or an AK.”
Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
- RR vs DC Highlights: IPL 2021 costliest player Chris Morris shines as Rajasthan Royals beats Delhi Capitals by 3 wickets
- U.S. Army Sergeant Arrested & Charged With Assault After Confronting Black Man Walking In Predominately White South Carolina Neighborhood
- Biden Will Withdraw From Afghanistan by 9/11 Anniversary
- Even as a Corpse, Prince Philip Has to Take Second Place to the Queen
- Veteran Cop Who Killed Daunte Wright Arrested for Second-Degree Manslaughter