The founder of a private police auxiliary group in New York City was arrested Thursday on charges of child sex abuse.
Jacob “Yanky” Daskal, the president and founder of the Shomrim Society neighborhood patrol group, was charged with transporting a 15-year-old girl across state lines for sex, traveling to meet her for sex in another state, and coercing her into having sex, authorities said Thursday. Daskal pleaded not guilty.
“A man who founded an organization aimed at creating a safer community should know the difference between right and wrong,” FBI Assistant Director-in-Charge William Sweeney, said in a press release.
- FG flags off rail freight services from Ijevwu to Itakpe
- The Matt Gaetz Problem That GOP Leader Kevin McCarthy Wishes Would Just Go Away
- VIDEO: Akuapem Poloo Remanded In Police Custody And Waiting To Be Sentenced On Friday, April 16 – Full Details
- Police storm kidnappers hideouts in Ibadan
- Oath Keeper Becomes First Capitol Insurrectionist to Rat Out Fellow Rioters