Popular Facebook feminist, Nkechi Bianze, has left many of her followers in shock after she tied the knot in a low-key wedding over the weekend.
The controversial feminist, who constantly blasted men of Igbo origin in her numerous posts on Facebook, surprised many after she finally settled for one.
She personally confirmed the news as she took to her Facebook page to share photos and wrote ;
Yesterday, the 17th of July 2021, all roads led to Owa (Agbor) Delta State as family and friends joined the Love of my Life and I as we got married.
He is from Mbaise, Imo State.
No bride price was paid.
And I did NOT kneel down to give him drink. We BOTH STOOD up to drink.
The Traditional Wedding was done according to the custom and traditions of my people, and we edited bits to suit us.
See some reactions below ;
- Lady falls in love with man who allowed her to sit on his lap at a wedding
- Beloved Children’s Television Show ‘Arthur’ Is Ending After 25 Seasons
- Maltese State Responsible For Journalist’s Assassination – Newspot
- Abba Kyari Denies Receiving Money From Hushpuppi – Newspot
- Love Life: We Were Best Friends In Secondary School, Now We Are Married