On Monday, rapper Nicki Minaj shared a harrowing tale of vaccination gone wrong. According to Minaj, one of her cousin’s friends in Trinidad got vaxed for COVID and before he knew it, his testicles had swollen up, he was infertile, and his future wife left him before their wedding.
Minaj’s comments were part of a twitter thread about how the Met Gala’s vaccine requirement meant that she was sitting the event out this year. “If I get vaccinated it won’t be for the Met. It’ll be once I feel I’ve done enough research. I’m working on that now. In the meantime my loves, be safe. Wear the mask with 2 strings that grips your head & face. Not that loose one.”
And immediately after that, Minaj retreated to her world-class scientific laboratory to complete the research that scientists around the world await with bated breath. The results of Dr. Minaj’s work on the safety of the COVID vaccine are expected to be published in the next issue of the American Journal of Epidemio-
- White House says it offered Nicki Minaj a phone call, not a visit as rapper claimed
- Trinidad Government: We’ve Probed Nicki Minaj’s Swollen Testicles Claim and It’s Bullsh*t
- White House Visit? Twitter Jail? Nicki Minaj’s Claims Go Up in Smoke
- Stephen Colbert Tears Into Tucker Carlson for Defending Nicki Minaj
- Nicki Minaj Suspended From Twitter Over Baseless COVID Vaccine Claims, As Experts Waste Time Debunking It!