Nollywood actress, Damilola Adegbite, has advised fans and followers to learn to speak up and make demands for what they need.
The actress and mother of one took to her Instagram page on Monday afternoon to share the words of advice.
” “ If you don’t ask, you don’t get!” Many times, we don’t ask for help or a favor because we are afraid of appearing vulnerable or being turned down. We must force ourselves to be vocal when we need someone else’s input in our lives.
The most we’ll get is a “No”or an unfavorable response but then we have clarity on the next move to make. Force yourself to speak up ✨#lifehack #askforhelp #beboldertrymore #todaysword.”
See her post below:
The post “Force Yourself To Speak Up, Ask For Help,” Actress Damilola Adegbite Advises appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Fashion designer, Tolu Bally, acquires 2020 Range Rover Vogue (photos)
- Comedienne/actress, Etinosa, acquires a home in Lagos
- Actress Empress Njamah In Tears As She Urges Psquare To Embrace Love And Peace
- How I Deal With Heartbreaks – Actress Ogan
- ‘I Became Rich After I Left Nigeria,’ Actress Sonia Ogiri Slams Yetunde Bakare