Artiste Manager, Bulldog has said that if Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo doesn’t pay clients of MenzGold their locked up cash, the President will not finish his four-year term.
Shatta Wale’s Manager made this known when he appeared on Accra-based Utv’s United Showbiz hosted by Nana Ama Mcbrown.
“Like the president would run away, he won’t be able to finish his 4 years” the artiste manager is heard threatening on Live after Nana Ama suggested his rants and that of Afia won’t bring back the cash of customers.
To Bulldog, the President said he was closing down these financial Institutions to make things better in the sector so it’s imperative the President pays clients who have lost their monies.
Afia Schwarzenegger who was also on the show shut the Artiste Manager down because he was threatening the President of Ghana.
But Bulldog indicated that he was he was not threatening the President but drumming home the need for the government to pay clients.
Source: MyNewsGh.com/ Ayeh Offei-Akoto/2021
The post Forget finishing your second term if you don’t pay MenzGold clients – Bulldog appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Your Manager Tells You “I Just Rejected A $5m Dollar Record Deal, They Just Want To Use You” – Reply As A Struggling Artiste
- NL GIVEAWAY!! 3 People Will Win ₦6,000 Cash Today (Monday, 25th January 2021)
- EPL: It is very disappointing – Harry Redknapp reacts to sack of Lampard as Chelsea manager
- ‘Nobody Is Responsible For Showing You The Way’ – Asa Asika
- Why Akufo-Addo booted out First Lady’s ‘darling boy’ Kwamena Duncan from govt