The former NFL pro Phillip Adams has been named as the suspect in a Wednesday shooting in York County, South Carolina, that left a family doctor, his wife, and two of their young grandchildren dead.
The York County Sheriff’s Office named the victims as Robert Lesslie, 70, and his wife, Barbara, who was 69. The two grandkids were Adah, 9, and Noah, 5. A fifth man who was working in the home at the time of shooting, 38-year-old James Lewis, was also killed. All five deaths have been ruled homicides by the county coroner’s office, and a sixth person has been hospitalized with “serious gunshot wounds.”
Law enforcement confirmed that a suspect was found in a nearby home but released no further details about their identity, any possible motive, or whether they were found alive or dead. When asked if the unnamed suspect was a neighbor of the Lesslie family, York County Sheriff spokesman Trent Faris confirmed: “He lives on the same road.”
- Paul Flores Taken Into Custody in Connection With Kristin Smart Case
- Beloved High School Basketball Coach Killed Trying to Rob Mexican Drug Cartel, Sheriff Says
- Mom: Minnesota Cops Killed Son After Stopping Him on an Air-Freshener Violation
- Veteran Cop Who Killed Daunte Wright Arrested for Second-Degree Manslaughter
- PHOTO! Nigerian Man In South Africa Arrested For Selling Drugs Schoolchildren