The FBI has been called in to assist local authorities in rural Wisconsin after four young friends from Minnesota were found murdered and “randomly” left in an abandoned SUV in a cornfield.
Authorities in Dunn County, Wisconsin, where the quadruple homicide victims were discovered Sunday, have made no secret that they have been left baffled by the crime.
“It’s highly unusual for this area. Obviously we’ve had homicides in the last several years, but something of this magnitude—[I’m] working on my 33rd year working for Dunn County, and this is a first,” Dunn County Sheriff Kevin Bygd said at a news conference late Tuesday.
- Accused Mother’s Day Wife Killer Barry Morphew Out on Bail Despite Evidence of Wild Cover-Up
- Search for Brian Laundrie resumes in Florida reserve a day after authorities called it off
- ‘Devious’ New TikTok Trend Is Landing Teens Across The US In Jail!
- Maria Spotted With Alex Unusual Days After Saying She Doesn’t Know Her
- Gabby Petito’s remains confirmed, and manner of death was homicide, coroner determines