During a long, angry rant Tuesday morning, Brian Kilmeade not only criticized Dr. Anthony Fauci’s messaging on COVID-19 but also decided to take it upon himself to give some unsolicited medical advice to the thousands of elderly Fox & Friends viewers out there.
“Unbelievable what is happening,” Kilmeade said after his co-host Steve Doocy shared his own frustrations that so much about the virus is still unknown one year into the pandemic. “My parents are 80 years old, they got vaccinated. Can they go see their grandkids? You know what the answer is? Yes”
Doing his own math for viewers, Kilmeade explained that because the vaccine is 94 percent effective and “the chances of a kid getting it and falling ill are infinitesimal” then there is virtually nothing to worry about. “You go over there and do it,” he said, accusing Fauci of discounting “the psychological damage done by not going to school, by not seeing your grandkids, by not playing sports, by not going to work, by losing your job,” adding, “All he sees is a bunch of graphs.”
- Trevor Noah Exposes America’s COVID Vaccine Racism
- US authorizes J&J Covid vaccine for emergency use
- Fauci Fires Back at Kristi Noem Saying He’s ‘Wrong’: ‘The Numbers Don’t Lie’
- Nick Jonas Takes Over SNL: Check Out The Hilarious Highlights HERE!
- South Africa receives second batch of Johnson & Johnson jabs | Newspot