Fox News officially announced on Tuesday that it has hired former Trump spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany as a contributor.
“It is my distinct pleasure today to welcome Kayleigh Mcenany to the Fox family,” anchor Harris Faulkner said Tuesday morning after wrapping an on-air interview with the former Trump flack. “We will be seeing much more of her in the future.”
Fox News did not respond when asked for comment.
- Fox News Outraged by ‘P.C.’ AP Style Guide: ‘Mistress Has Been Canceled’
- Paul Flores Taken Into Custody in Connection With Kristin Smart Case
- Inside Greg Gutfeld’s Meltdown—From Comic Rebel to Punchline
- ‘Bachelor’ Colton Underwood Coming Out as Gay Doesn’t Change How He Allegedly Stalked His Ex-Girlfriend
- Jimmy Tatro Transforms From Fratty to Daddy on ABC’s ‘Home Economics’