Fox News contributor Tomi Lahren brought right-wing media’s obsession with so-called “cancel culture” to its inevitable full circle on Tuesday, calling for conservatives to “start canceling” the companies that engage in “cancel culture.”
After devoting multi-day outrage cycles over Mr. Potato Head and The Muppets being the latest victims of a supposed cancel-culture mob—neither of them, of course, were actually canceled—Fox News spent much of Tuesday complaining about the news that six Dr. Seuss books will no longer be published due to racist and insensitive imagery.
“These books portray people in ways that are hurtful and wrong,” Dr. Seuss Enterprises said in a statement on Tuesday, which coincided with the late author’s birthday. “Ceasing sales of these books is only part of our commitment and our broader plan to ensure Dr. Seuss Enterprises’ catalog represents and supports all communities and families.”
- Gal Gadot Was Inspired by Princess Diana For Wonder Woman: “She Was Full of Compassion”
- GOOD NEWS!! Star Footballer Slammed With 10-Match Ban For Racism
- Dearest Reader, Bridgerton Has Been Renewed For Seasons 3 and 4
- Hillsong Church Shuts Down Texas Branch After Pastor Couple’s Lavish Lifestyle Comes To Light
- So, What’s the Deal With Lil Nas X’s “MONTERO” Being Removed From Streaming?