The popular reality star, Mercy Eke has been scammed by a fraudster who claimed to be reaching out to her from the bank over the telephone.
Taking to the Instagram live session to narrate the ordeal, Mercy Eke stated that the fraudster posed as her banker to get access to her funds.
The realtor further stated that she hopes the bank is able to work out a reversal on the funds, else, it would be the end of her relationship with that particular financial institution.
Even though Mercy refused to mention the amount lost, her reaction, however, hints at a fair amount of money.
Watch the video below …
See reactions below …
- Lady reveals what she was asked to do after she was caught peeing on her boyfriend’s father’s grave
- Watch This Groom’s Hilarious Reaction Immediately He Saw His Bride (Video)
- Lady who tattooed Ka3na’s name hospitalized after allegedly taking poison
- Lady who tattooed Ka3na’s name on her body hospitalized after allegedly taking poison (Video)
- N30b Benin stormwater project was a fraud, Obaseki declaresNigeria — Newspot – Nigeria and World News