Reality TV star cum brand influencer, Omashola Kola Oburoh, has shared his take on what true friendship entails. The former Big Brother Naija season four contestant offered his view via his official Twitter account.
According to the former club manager, a friend should help you feel better about yourself. Therefore, it won’t be so difficult to spot a fake friend when all they do is make your situation worse.
Read Also: BBNaija Star, Omashola Reportedly Loses Dad
The reality TV star also shared pictures of himself by the pool as he passed the message across.
Information Nigeria recalls the Warri native congratulated his colleagues Gedoni and Khafi on their recent marriage.
See his post below:
Friends are supposed to make you feel better about yourself. Just remember that.
Euphoria Sunday chilling
📸: @oomdaz_ pic.twitter.com/4OKYJHjzoT
— Omashola Kola Oburoh (@sholzy23) January 3, 2021
The post ‘Friends Are Supposed To Make You Feel Better About Yourself’ – BBNaija’s Omashola appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- ‘People Are Still Shocked That I Did Not Go To University’ – BBNaija’s Vee
- “Why I Am Single” – BBNaija’s Ike Onyema
- ‘If I Don’t Find Love, I’ll Have My Children Through Artificial Insemination” — Reality TV Star, Alex
- BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Tells Critics To Continue Wailing
- ‘I Get Gifts Because I’m Doing Something Right’ – BBNaija’s Lucy