A photo of deputy Commissioner of Police, Abba Kyari, striking a pose with billionaire businessman, Obi Cubana who recently laid his mother to rest, at the burial Of their friend’s dad in Imo last year has surfaced on social media.
Naija News reports that Abba Kyari attended the burial of the mother of Obinna Iyiegbu, popularly known as Obi Cubana which was held at Oba in Idemili North Local Government of Anambra State stirring reactions on social media platforms.
Recall Obi Cubana, lost his mother in December 2020, and laid her to rest on July 16th 2021 in Oba.
However, it seems as though, Abba Kyari and businessman, Obi Cubana go way back as they were pictured together with others at the venue of their friend’s funeral in Imo.
Taking to Facebook to share the photos, Abba Kyari wrote; ”Last year with good friend and brother Obi-Cubana During the burial of our friend Collins Ezenwa Ilo’s father in Imo state”
See post below;
This article was originally published on Nigeria News
- Veteran Actress, Onyeka Onwenu Slams Obi Cubana Over Lavish Burial
- ”For your native wears and other fashion, super cop Abba Kyari is your man”- Reno Omokri trolls Kyari over Hushpuppi’s fraud case
- “Obi Cubana should’ve given foreign scholarships to Oba youths instead of spraying money” – Uche Maduagwu
- Hushpuppi: Davido unfollows Isreal DMW on Instagram after he backed Abba Kyari
- MUST SEE: 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Abba Kyari