DALLAS — Fringe right-wing political groups converged on the Hilton Anatole in Dallas this weekend for the Conservative Political Action Conference, where some attendees openly boasted of participating in events that led to the Jan. 6 riot and speakers gleefully peddled anti-semitic conspiracy theories. Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, QAnon adherents, and a number of colorful characters with conspiratorial beliefs were in attendance.
“I’m here to instigate freedom like I did on the lawn on January 6 when I climbed the media tower while they shot tear gas at my feet,” said Duane Schwingel, who dresses up as a patriotically themed character he calls Uncle Jam.
Several members of extremist groups were in attendance, including Stewart Rhodes, a leader of the infamous Oath Keepers. On July 9, it was reported that Rhodes had sat down with the FBI after 16 members of the group were charged with conspiracy in connection with the Jan. 6 riot.
- Rapper Gonzoe SHOT & KILLED . . . Allegedly Set Up By A WOMAN!!
- [Music + Video] Chidinma – Ko S’Oba Bire
- APC Holds Ward Congresses Nationwide – Newspot
- Orlu killings: Ohanaeze urges monarchs, others to supervise forest in search of armed gangsters
- Queen Naija Claps Back After Fans Suggest She Shows Favoritism To Her Younger Son Over The Way She Dresses Him