It’s not often that a fan favorite on a popular reality TV show transforms into the villain overnight, with fans campaigning for the network to give that person the boot. But it’s not often that a character like Hannah Berner comes along.
The 29-year-old joined the third season of Bravo’s Hamptons-set reality series Summer House and became the resident funny girl, known for her relatability and outspoken and blunt nature. But by the season’s post-finale reunion episode in late April, most of her cast mates had decided her charms had worn thin and she broke into a fit of tears as they ripped into her.
“It was eight hours of torture,” she tells The Daily Beast of filming the episode.
- Cruel Summer: How That Twist Ending With Jeanette Could Set Up Season 2
- Here’s How You Can Catch Up on Manifest Season 3 After Binge-Watching on Netflix
- Locke & Key Is Back for Season 2 Sooner Than You Think – Here Are the Latest Photos!
- It’s Been Almost a Decade Since iCarly Ended – Here’s What the Cast Is Up to Now
- ‘I Was Wrong’: MMA Fighter Rosi Sexton Apologizes to Fallon Fox for Transphobic Comments