A final year student in the Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA), has rocked a shirt which read, “Cheated in every exam”, for his signing out.
This is coming after a UNIBEN student pulled a similar stunt.
Peace Ufuoma a student of UNIBEN is currently being investigated by her school authorities for wearing a shirt that said, “Aggressive malpractice brought me this far”.
Her department has already constituted a committee to probe her results after a video had gone viral on social media which featured the young lady, Peace Ufuoma, wearing a shirt that reads ‘aggressive malpractice brought me this far’.
In a meeting on Tuesday, July 13, the management of the institution begun investigating all the results of the lady and a report is to be given within a week.
Amidst all these dramas, another photo surfaces online of a young male graduate of a yet to be identified University boldly showing this sign-out shirt which read, “Cheated in every Exam”.
According to a report by Siggy, the school authorities have started to take the “Uniben move”. They might have to start investigating into his record to find loopholes.
- Male and female TASUED students die after allegedly after taking poison
- 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death
- Aggrieved Student Leaves ‘Sacrifice’ In Lecturer’s Office
- WWE Smackdown Results July 31, live blog & live streaming details: WWE Smackdown, follow live updates
- Fans Freak Out Over Carrie Bradshaw Wearing Forever 21 In Behind-The-Scenes Photos Of The SATC Revival!