This Green Lantern article contains spoilers. If you’ve finished Future State: Green Lantern #2, you know two things: we all weep for the passing of Hot G’Nortt, and that the ending was pretty dark. With Future State scribe Geoffrey Thorne keeping control over the Corps for DC’s upcoming Infinite Frontier era, we’re wondering exactly how […]
The post Future State: Green Lantern Blazes an Unreliable Trail for John Stewart’s Infinite Frontier Adventures appeared first on Den of Geek.
- Gears of War studio The Coalition helped out with Halo Infinite
- Rare’s Unreleased N64 Game That Became Star Fox Adventures Leaks Online
- ITV’s Unforgotten: Where Were Cassie and Sunny Left at the End of Series 3?
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Is an Exceptionally Short TV Series
- How Batman #14 Became a “Very Serious Book” in The Lost Boys