Rapper Boosie BadAzz is getting exposed, by an openly gay man who is allegedly claiming to have carried on a relationship with the hip hop star, MTO News has learned.
Boosie’s alleged ex is a muscular African American man named Ramsey. According to Ramsey, he and Boosie “hooked up” multiple times over a 6 month period. And MTO News has learned Ramsey claims that he now wants to “expose” Boosie, after the rapper made homophobic comments towards Lil Nas X.
Boosie has so far not spoken out about he allegations of the relationship with Ramsey.
Boosie is a rapper and actor. Hatch began rapping in the 1990s as a member of the hip hop collective Concentration Camp, eventually pursuing a solo career in 2000 with the release of his debut album Youngest of da Camp. After leaving the label the following year, he signed with Pimp C’s Trill Entertainment to release his second studio album, For My Thugz. One of the most prominent figures of Southern hip hop, Hatch has gone on to release seven solo studio albums, as well as six collaborative albums and 42 mixtapes.
In 2009, Hatch was sentenced to 4 years in prison on drug and gun charges. In 2010, he was indicted on first-degree murder charges, and was also sentenced to 10 years on multiple charges of drug possession with intent of distribution. After serving 5 years in prison, Hatch was released early on March 5, 2014.
- Kanye Accused Of Cheating On Kim Kardashian w/ A-List Singer w/ An ‘R’ In Name!!
- Lil Nas X Puts On a Whole Show For His MTV VMAs Performance of “Industry Baby”
- Ayra Starr’s “19 and Dangerous” Is Really Dangerous
- ‘LHHATL’s Mo Fayne Sentenced to 17 Years In Prison For PPP Loan Fraud!!
- Watch: Wizkid And Wale Perform “Ojuelegba” Together On Stage | Newspot