The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon Femi Gbajabiamila, has felicitated with the Senate President Ahmad Lawal as he marks his 62nd birthday.
The Speaker, in a congratulatory message, described Lawal as a worthy partner and dependable ally in the task of nation-building.
He said Lawan has brought his wealth of experience to bear since his assumption of office as President of the Senate, being the most ranking member of NASS to date, having served as a member of the Green Chamber between 1999/2007 before joining the Senate where he’s been.
“I consider Distinguished Senator Ahmad Lawan, who is the President of the 9th Senate, a democrat and a patriotic Nigerian who believes in delivering good governance to the Nigerian people using the Legislature.
“In the past one and a half years with him as the Chairman of the National Assembly, we have worked harmoniously to take the country forward. “As you mark your 62nd birthday, I wish you God’s guidance and protection,” Gbajabiamila said.
The post Gbajabiamila Celebrates Ahmad Lawal On 62nd Birthday appeared first on Concise News.
- Lawan Speaks On Senate Fighting Buhari Over Insecurity
- Why FG Is Selling Assets – Finance minister
- Nancy Pelosi Confirms Impeachment Article Will Be Delivered To The Senate On January 25th—Making Way For Trump’s Impeachment Trial
- PHOTOS: Timi Dakolo All Smiles As He Celebrates 40th Birthday
- Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter As She Turns Eight