PRESS RELEASE. Taipei: Metaverse (MV), a token of the GensoKishi Online Project , has partnered with Bybit, a leading crypto exchange that provides Crypto currency-related services globally, and announced its listing.
Bybit is one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges, trusted by traders around the world.
Metaverse (MV) to be on launch pool and listing on Bybit
As a result of this partnership, Metaverse (MV) will be launched and listed on Bybit.
Launch pool starts: January 19: Bybit
Listing on Bybit: January 27
Launch Pool is a service that allows you to be the first to acquire new crypto currency to be listed on the market. It is a project where you can deposit your tokens and receive token dividends for free.
To participate in the project, you need to open an account at Bybit and complete the KYC level 1.
Detailed rules for participation will be announced on Bybit’s blog in near future.
Various schedule adjustments
There will be some schedule changes due to this.
- The 1st Fashionable Equipment NFT Auction： Jan 17 → Feb 7
- TRUSTPAD IDO：Jan 18, 9:00 pm UTC+9 – Jan 19, 2:00 am UTC+9
- Bybit Launch Pool Start：Jan 19, 9:00 pm UTC+9 – Jan 26, 8:59 pm UTC+9
- MV distribution to Whitelist MV buyers：January 20 → January 27, changed to coincide with or immediately after Bybit listing
- Bybit listing：Jan 27th, 7:00 pm UTC+9
- Listing on Uniswap and QuickSwap：Changed from Jan 20 to Jan 31
Please note that participation in Bybit’s launch pool is restricted to the following countries.
Restricted countries: United States, China, Hong Kong, and all authorized OFAC countries (DR Congo, Iran, Myanmar, Sudan, Iraq, Republic of Cote d’Ivoire, North Korea, Syria, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Belarus, Liberia)
Telegram : https://t.me/gensometajpn
Twitter : https://twitter.com/genso_meta
The Gensokishi Online Project will continue to provide cryptogame fans with the latest information on this project.
This is a press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
- Ariva Wonderland to Revolutionise Tourism Thanks to the Metaverse, Crypto and VR
- Cardano Price Surges After Metaverse Project Launch, ADA Gains More Than 30% in 7 Days
- GemUni Disrupts Crypto Gaming With the Decentralized NFTs Gaming Platform for Play to Earn
- Win up to 3,000 USDT at LBank Exchange’s 100% Winning Event!
- Curtis Sword Becomes the First Blockchain-Based Large-Scale 3D ARPG
Don’t Miss Out!
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 12:02 AM
Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at 12:00 AM
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:59 PM
Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 11:50 PM