Ghanaian President, Nana Addo have joined the rest of Ghanaians to celebrate sing amd songwriter Shatta Wale for collaborating with American singer, Beyonce.
It would be recalled that the entertainment industry were blessed with a new master
piece from Beyonce some days ago, a hit single she titled ‘Already’.
‘Already’ had Ghanaian singer Shatta Wale and Major Lazer featuring in it and
Ghanaians have been over the moon ever since the visual for the music was released.
Nana Addo who adore Shatta Wale and what he has gone on to achieve by putting
Ghanaian music on the global stage celebrated him via a post on
his social media platforms.
The President noted how proud he his that Shatta Wale have given Ghanaians something to celebrate.
See his post below:
Shatta Wale had earlier thanked Beyonce for the opportunity she gave him to show
the world how talented he is.
The visuals for ‘Already’ have been well received by fans on all social media
platforms as Beyonce gave fans a stunning view of her Legwork dance steps as well as some other African dances.
- You’re my pride – Peter Okoye celebrate his son, Cameron, on his birthday (Photos)
- The God I worship will deal with Davido mercilessly – Kemi Olunloyo rants
- ‘Reduce your sex rounds’, top Ghanaian police officer advises personnel ahead of election
- Real men show emotions, strong men struggle — Timi Dakolo motivate male fans
- VIDEO: Ghanaian Military woman arrested after wedding to lesbian partner