A four-year-old girl who discovered a footprint of a dinosaur unknown to archaeologists has had a museum display named in her honour.
Little Lily Wilder spotted the 220 million-year-old print fossilised in a rock while on a seaside stroll on the Welsh coast with her family in January this year.
Lily was looking for shells with dad Richard, 47, at Bendricks Bay near Barry, when she saw the footprint.
“Daddy, look at this,” she shouted, drawing her father’s attention.
Archaeologists hailed it as the most impressive dinosaur footprint found in the UK in the last two decades and of international importance.Latest Post
- Lily Allen Defends Herself Against Body Shamers Who Say They’ve ‘Never’ Seen The Star ‘This Thin’
- CONGRATS!! Lewandowski Wins Germany’s Footballer Of The Year Award For The Second Time
- A Key Trump Witness Is Being Muzzled Over Her Custody Battle
- Woman Ran Over Husband With ATV After He Asked For A Divorce
- #BBNaija: Profile Of All The Male BB Naija Season 6 Housemates