Telecommunications giant and popularly acclaimed ‘Grandmasters of data’, Globacom, has announced the rollout of YouTube-specific data plans for its subscribers. The new time-based plans will allow customers to stream their favourite YouTube videos for as low as N50 per hour.
Globacom stated in the announcement released on Friday in Lagos, “We are excited to launch these new plans to enable all our esteemed customers to enjoy exciting Youtube content at a much cheaper rate than they are typically used to. The launched plans will add to our bouquet of innovative and affordable price offerings and allow more subscribers to access our products and services.”
The Glo Youtube time-based plans come in four price packs- N50 for 1 hour, N130 for 3 hours, N50 for 5 hours (Night) and N200 for 7 hours (Night). A fair usage policy on each of the plans with fixed volume will be applied, the company stated.
“These new plans have been uniquely developed so that each price pack has a streaming time allocated to it. For example, on the N50 plan the customer can use the 1-hour streaming in sections of 10 minutes or 20 minutes, all within 1-day”, Globacom added.
- Bella Thorne Fights Back After Her Music Video Was Banned From YouTube For Being TOO GAY
- Kasala Don Burst! UniAbuja Students Beat Up Lecturer For Collecting 3-hour Exams Papers After Just 45-minutes
- Drama As Students Beat Up Lecturer For Collecting Answer Scripts Too Early (Video)
- FG considers new options to deliver prepaid meters
- #TSRTech Twitter Announces New Feature ‘Super Follow’ Which Allows Users To Charge For Exclusive Content