Sen. James Lankford (R-OK) is among a vexed group of lawmakers coming forward with threats to cancel ice cream after Ben & Jerry’s announced this week it wouldn’t renew its current license agreement with its manufacturer in Israel which also distributes frozen treats to the West Bank.
“If Ben & Jerry’s wants to have a meltdown & boycott Israel, OK is ready to respond. Oklahoma has an anti-boycott of Israel law in place,” Lankford wrote on Twitter Wednesday. More than two dozen states have laws opposing boycotts of Israel.
The Oklahoma Republican urged his state to “immediately block the sale of all #Benandjerrys” to Oklahomans.
- The World’s First Booster Jab Rollout Is Here. This Is What Happened.
- Invest in your future before you invest in Church – Prophet Israel Ogundipe
- Maricopa County defies new subpoena, calls GOP-led audit ‘adventure in never-never land’
- Israel DMW begs Davido not to sack him over Abba Kyari comments
- Abba Kyari: Remorseful Israel Cries Out To Nigerians To Beg His Boss, Davido Over Sack Letter |Photo