“Gorilla Glue girl” Tessica Brown finally had a normal hair day.
The Louisiana woman who went viral after slathering her hair with the heavy-duty adhesive got her first new hairstyle since having the sticky mess surgically cleared up last week, TMZ said in a report Monday.
Brown, 40, had a Valentine’s Day hair appointment at the Below Zero salon in Violet, Louisiana, and walked out with a new, shorter — and normal — hairdo, the outlet reported.
The new look comes more than a month after Brown went viral when she smeared Gorilla Glue on her head after running out of hair spray — and documented her saga on TikTok.
It took a trip to Beverly Hills — and a visit to celebrity plastic surgeon Michael Obeng last week — for Brown to finally get rid of her sticky hair during a four-hour procedure.
Obeng performed the $12,500 surgery for free after learning of Brown’s plight.
Her newfound fame also brought in more than $20,000 in donations — most of which she said she’ll donate to charity — and hundreds of free hair products, TMZ reported.
It also looks like she’ll be sticking around amid reports that she now has an agent.
Nonetheless, Brown told the outlet she’ll still have to give her hair a rest for six weeks following Obeng’s hair-saving procedure.
The post ‘Gorilla Glue girl’ Tessica Brown gets first new hairstyle since sticky mane saga appeared first on Newzandar News.
- Sofia Vergara Racks Up More Wins Against Ex In Legal Battle Over Frozen Embryos — He Can’t Use Them Without Her Permission!
- Join this BellaNaija Style Conversation with Toke Makinwa, Achieng Agutu & Chioma Ikokwu!
- Ferguson Activists & The Father Of Michael Brown Jr. Request $20 Million From Black Lives Matter As They Work To Restore Community Efforts
- Bobrisky promises to get a new apartment for grandma who declared love for him
- Christian Keyes Puts A Quarantine Twist On Toni Braxton’s Classic Hit ‘Breathe Again’