The Governor of Cross Rivers State, Ben Ayade, on Thursday visited President Muhammadu Buhari a visit at the state house, Abuja.
This is coming a week after Ayade dumped the Peoples Democratic Party for the ruling All Progressives Congress.
Ayade while giving reason for leaving PDP, said he joined APC to help President Muhammadu Buhari in dealing with the challenges facing the country.
He added that he defected to the APC because of the leadership qualities of the President, adding that he had no issue with the PDP.
The meeting also has in attendance the Chief of Staff to the president, Professor Ibrahim Gambari.
See photos below:
The article was originally published on Nigeria News
- Secure Lives, You Are Not President Only To Borrow Money – Wike Fires Buhari
- Secure Lives, You Are Not President Only To Borrow Money
- Soyinka Bombs Buhari, Says President Should Stop Talking And Take Action
- Insecurity: Hire hundreds of Nigerians into security forces — Aisha tells Buhari
- Top Nigerian Newspaper Headlines For Today, Tuesday, 15th June, 2021