Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state, on Saturday, October 17, visited the infamous Awkuzu SARS station and bailed three detainees.
This came following his promise to grant bail to people who committed minor crimes offenses but have longed over stay their bail time.
The people of Anambra State, has demanded for the excavation of Akwuzu SARS unit, as they accused officers of killing innocent young boys in Anambra State.Other SARS units like Neni, Ekwulobia and Awkuzu were equally visited by the Governor. Obiano.
Governor Obiano said that the Commissioner of Police in the state has released everyone detained illegally, saying that other people not released will remain there until their cases are determined.
Obiano had sacked his security aide, and Former OC, Awkuzu SARS, CSP James Nwafor, after he was accused of killing innocent people during his time in the force.
- 15-year-old girl is gang-raped by up to 33 men in latest horrifying sex attack case in India
- ICPC Arraigns Ex-NIS Officer Over Alleged Certificate Fraud
- ICPC Arraigns Ex-NIS Officer Over Alleged Certificate Fraud – Newspot
- Buhari Govt Trying To Silence Me, I Won’t Be Cowed – Ortom
- How Ohanaeze Ndigbo Are Getting Igbo Youths killed- IPOB Alleges