Osun State governor’s security team has allegedly killed two EndSARS protesters today, October 17.
Governor Oyetola and his entourage came to address the EndSARS protesters, when thugs attacked the Governor.
However, two unarmed protesters were shot dead by one of the state security men to the governor.
The shooting angered the protesters, as they throw stones at the Governor’s vehicle.
Currently, youths of the state are angry as they have started destroying properties in the state .
— davvyd moore (@davvydmoore) October 17, 2020
- Davido attacks Osun State Governor over alleged killings of two EndSARS protesters
- Several Injured As Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Osun – Newspot
- ‘Oyetola, you have failed’ – Davido rains insult on Osun State governor
- Gov Oyetola’s Convoy Did Not Kill #EndSARS Protesters – Funke Egbemode
- Akeredolu visits Oyetola over #EndSARS attack