A father-of-five who was photographed walking off with the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s lectern during the Capitol riot on Wednesday was nabbed in Florida on Friday night.
Federal and local law enforcement worked together to locate Adam Johnson, leading to his arrest on a federal warrant. He was being held at the Pinellas County jail on a federal warrant after an acquaintance helped identify him earlier this week to the Bradenton Herald.
Johnson is a stay-at-home dad who traveled to the Capitol from Parrish, Florida, according to the local newspaper.
- FBI arrests NYC man after probe into alleged Capitol threats
- Two Off-Duty Virginia Police Officers Have Been Charged in Federal Court Following The Riots At The U.S. Capitol
- Two Cops, Including a Trained Sniper, Arrested for Taking Part in Capitol Insurrection
- Trump Is About to Let This ‘Mentally Ill’ Woman Be Killed. In a Few Days, Biden Would Have Likely Spared Her.
- COVID-19: British PM tells public to stay home as deaths soar