The West African state of Guinea on Thursday said it was scrapping its decision to withdraw its five-person team from the Olympics, a move that it had said was sparked by worries over coronavirus.
“The government, after receiving assurances from the health authorities, is giving its agreement for our athletes to take part,” Sports Minister Sanoussy Bantama Sow said in a statement.
- Nigerian Officials Admits ‘Lapses’ After Disqualification Of 10 Athletes – Newspot
- Insecurity, Unemployment Has Never Been This Bad In Nigeria – Atiku – Newspot
- Nigeria’s Mixed Relay Team Crash Out, Set New African Record – Newspot
- Bandits Attack General Hospital In Zamfara, Kidnap Health Worker – Newspot
- APC Holds Ward Congresses Nationwide – Newspot