A Washington Nationals game was interrupted by gunfire just outside the ballpark on Saturday night, sending fans scattering and some players rushing into the stands to rescue family members.
The team confirmed in a statement on Twitter that a shooting had been reported outside the Third Base Gate at Nationals Park and urged spectators to leave the area.
D.C. Police confirmed that four people were shot just outside the ballpark. Two of them were transported to a hospital from the scene, and two others brought themselves to local hospitals for treatment, police said.
- TikTok Star Anthony Barajas Passes Away At 19 Days After Movie Theater Shooting
- Cholera Kills 169 In Kano, 191 Hospitalized: Official
- Partygoers Claimed Black Missouri Teen Died by Suicide—Inquest Calls BS
- Onyeama, Chime preach peace as APC holds successful congress in Enugu’s 260 wards
- Bandits Attack General Hospital In Zamfara, Kidnap Health Worker – Newspot