I hope you are all having a nice day?
As we all know, Nigeria is a blessed country with different tribes, languages, and cultures.
Today, I was about buying a sugarcane and a guy from a different tribe called it a name I’ve never heard of.
I’ve been wondering what it will be called in other tribes.
Abeg share, I want to know so that any state I found myself I can easily ask in their native language.
What Is “Sugarcane” Called In Your Native Language?
Kindly tell us where you came from too
- GUYS!! Your Wife Made A Salty Food,Complain In A Romantic Way. (The Best Lines Wins)
- NL GIVEAWAY!! 3 People Will Win ₦6,000 Cash Today (Wednesday, 3rd March 2021) – Get In Here
- VERY IMPORTANT!!! See The Thing You Must NOT Do As A Muslim If You Want To Get Rewards From Your Ramadan Fasting
- LET’S TALK!! Is Nigeria Getting Better With Electricity – How Constant Is Electricity In Your Area?
- LET’S TALK!! Which Nigerian Hip-Hop Musician Do You Think Choose A Wrong Career?