Harry Brant, who found fame as a precocious teenage aesthete with a distinctive androgynous look and was a staple of New York’s elite fashion scene with his elder brother Peter, was found dead on Sunday at age 24. He died from an accidental overdose of prescription drugs.
The New York Times said that he had struggled with addiction for several years and that according to his family he had been due to shortly enter rehab.
Harry was the son of Stephanie Seymour, one of the original supermodels, and Peter M. Brant, the publisher and art collector. As such he grew up in a gilded world, partying his way around the nightclubs, yachts and restaurants of the world accompanied by supermodels, famous photographers and social media stars.
- 90 Day Fiance Stephanie Davison: Ryan Raped Me; TLC Watched & Filmed! (Vid)
- Prince William ‘Sad and Shocked’ at Harry Hitting Back at the Queen
- Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Will Address ‘Tension’ With Royal Family In Oprah Interview — And Prince William & Kate Middleton Are ‘Appalled’
- The Duke and Duchess of Sussex Help Women’s Shelter Damaged in Texas Storm
- 4 Times Lana Condor and Anthony De La Torre Showed Off Their Sweet Love in Music Videos