Harry has insisted he and Meghan Markle told the Queen they were naming their daughter Lilibet.
In a sensational war of words with the Palace, Prince Harry hit back at a Palace source who claimed he and Meghan “never asked” Her Majesty about using her childhood nickname.
After the name of Harry and Meghan’s daughter was announced, it was said that Harry had spoken to his grandmother prior to naming their daughter and told her of plans to name her Lilibet.
A Palace source told the BBC this was not the case – and the Queen was “never asked” about its use.
Responding to the Palace source, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s official spokesman said:Latest Post
- Queen to Abandon ‘Never Complain, Never Explain’ Policy After Lilibet Row
- Prince William’s Hilarious and Endearing Childhood Nickname for the Queen
- Princess Eugenie Looks Stylish in Signature Florals
- Meghan Markle named most respected royal because of her ‘bravery and resilience’
- British Columnist FIRED & A Lawyer Suspended For Racist Twitter Exchange About Prince Harry & Meghan Markle’s New Baby!