As responses go to learning of a devastating attack on the principles of discretion and buttoned-up restraint that the institution you represent stands for, it was somewhat understated.
“Oh gosh!” is said to have been the response of one of Prince Charles’ aides when told by a tabloid reporter of the news of Prince Harry’s forthcoming memoir as he was attending an official event at which Charles was the guest of honor.
The Sun says it “broke the news” of the book’s publication “to Clarence House aides while Charles was at a reception.”
- HBO’s New Animated Royal Satire ‘The Prince’ Is Tasteless, and, More Seriously, Not Even Funny
- ‘Bennifer’ Booty Call Leads Hollywood’s Summer of PDA
- Nigerian Gov’t Staff Forced to Take Secrecy Oath After Daily Beast Reveals President’s Twitter Meltdown
- Olympics Insider Calls Bullshit on Firing of Black Performer From Opening Ceremony
- White House Spox on Federal Vaccine Mandate: It’s a Lot Like Fox Company Policy, Actually