Popular Nigerian songstress, Simi took to her Twitter account on Sunday to share how giving birth to her daughter has changed her.
The mother of one disclosed that she wants to protect her daughter, Adejare at all cost. However, the fact that she is unable to achieve this, has caused her to feel vulnerable.
In her words;
“Having a daughter has made me so vulnerable. I want her to never be hurt, sad, insecure, in pain, confused or afraid. The fact I won’t always be able to control these things has made me the most vulnerable I’ve ever been in my life.
“I have to be the best example for her. So help me God.”
See her tweets below:
I have to be the best example for her. So help me God.
— Simi (@SympLySimi) February 21, 2021
The post “Having A Daughter Has Made Me So Vulnerable” – Singer, Simi Reveals appeared first on Information Nigeria.
- Teacher who lost her husband shares touching letter from her students
- Benzino And Daughter Rapper Coi Leray Hash It Out On Social Media Over Strained Relationship (Video)
- 21 Of The Funniest Nigerian Tweets From February 2021
- Davido’s alleged 4th baby mama named son ‘Dawson’ meaning ‘Son of David’
- Ka3na and TBoss take to Instagram, to battle it out for the real owner of the title ‘BossLady’.