In an indictment unsealed in D.C. District Court, Ochs—who promotes his extremist opinions online as part of the “Murder the Media” podcasting and Youtube crew—is charged with trespassing into a restricted building.
Attempts to reach him were not immediately successful, and it was unclear if he had an attorney.
Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
- Feds Charge D.C. Rioter Who Smoked Joint Inside the Capitol
- Trump Fumes in His First Weekend Out of Office as Fauci Clowns on Him
- Former Marine Charged in Riots Hurled ‘Sharpened Pole’ at Capitol Police: Feds
- Teen Killed 6 Family Members After Dad Scolded Him for Leaving the House: Reports
- 15 Yr Old Girl Stabbed To Death On IG; Teen Girl Attackers Laugh!! (Graphic)