As the 40-year-old medical director for Miami-Dade Fire Rescue and Urban Search & Rescue Florida Task Force 1, Dr. Ben Abo spent a horrific month at the scene of the Surfside building collapse.
He has resumed his second job as an emergency room physician just as new virus cases and hospitalizations in Florida have spiked to an all-time high.
“It’s the worst it’s ever been,” he told The Daily Beast on Monday morning after coming off an overnight shift at a Naples hospital.
Got a tip? Send it to The Daily Beast here
- Man Murders Neighbor After His Cat Entered His House
- JPMorgan Sees ‘Bullish Outlook’ for Bitcoin as Inflation Concerns Push BTC Price Higher
- Man Who Won Over N410m In Lottery Says He Simply Wants To Buy Slippers And Toothbrush
- Pakistan Government Not Against Crypto Investments, High Court Calls for Regulations
- UK Newspapers Daily Front Pages Review | Friday, 22 October, 2021
Subscribe to Get More News via Email
- Find out the truth – the tuple report will be released on Wednesday
- Bitcoin charges $ 64,000 as Tesla ATH pushes Elon Musk to $ 250 billion in net worth
- MacOS Monterey deployment now: how to download
- Iranian governor slapped during speech by another Govt official (Video)
- Iris Scanning Worldcoin Idea Fuels Objections From Privacy Advocates — Snowden Says ‘Don’t Catalog Eyeballs’