A Nigerian herbalist who vowed that actress Iyabo Ojo will “suffer and die” after her involvement in the Baba Ijesha alleged rape saga, is reportedly dead.
Recall that the herbalist went had in a viral on social media after he slammed and accused Iyabo of fighting Baba Ijesha because “he didn’t settle her well.”
The man also accused Iyabo of engaging in prostitution, citing her trips to Abuja. Few days after the viral video, Media personality Seun Oloketuyi revealed that the man is dead.
Sharing video of the man on his Instagram page, he wrote; @Herbalist who Predicted that @iyaboojofespris will die has passed on today”
Reacting to the news, Iyabo took to Seun’s Instagram page to write; “If God be for me, who can be against me? NO BODY”
Watch the video below.
- Korra Obidi and her husband Dr. Dean Justin, are expecting their second child
- Reno Omokri replies an IG user who questioned why he gave his daughter an Igbo name
- Ex-BBNaija Housemate Mercy Eke To Feature In International Film
- 42 Dugg Lashes Out At Fans Who Threatened To Call CPS Over Video Of Him Kissing Son’s Neck
- Veteran actress, Patience Ozokwo, breaks down in tears following the demise of her friend and colleague Rachel Oniga