You weren’t the only one who missed it when the newly radicalized Supreme Court issued a stark warning last month that it may use the coronavirus pandemic to attack the power of the executive branch, potentially hamstringing President Joe Biden and Democratic governors in the midst of the greatest crisis America has faced since World War II.
The threat went mostly unnoticed because it came as the nation’s highest court passed on the opportunity to rule upon an audacious challenge to a governor’s power to protect the public health during the height of the outbreak.
But the decision made the court’s intentions clear, and also raised a warning flag about the imminent threat the court poses to both public health and America’s constitutional order.
- 6 ‘witches’ arraigned in Yola court over health of 3-year-old girl
- Here’s How to Shop Lululemon’s Men’s Line
- Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell Forced Young Girls Into an Orgy: Court Records
- Election petition: NDC being prevented from articulating its views – Abass Nurudeen
- Beautiful Moment Legend Kobe Bryant Lifted His Opponent Up!