A yet-to-be-identified man has been crushed to death by a hit and run driver in Ondo State.
The accident occurred at Bolorunduro junction, along Ondo/Akure highway in Ondo East Local Government Area of the state.
It was gathered that the unidentified driver of the Lexus jeep was travelling along Ondo/Akure road when he allegedly hit the victim who was riding his motorcycle while on his way from the farm.
According to sources who rushed to the scene of the accident, the Lexus jeep was on top speed when he ran over the motorcyclist, adding that the driver did not mind the speed breakers at the junction.
Meanwhile, the patrol team of the Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC, who arrived at the scene of the accident evacuated the corpse of the deceased and deposited it at the state General Hospital morgue.
Man dead, eight injured in Osun lone accident
- NYSC Confirms Death Of 5 Prospective Corps Members In Road Accident
- Photos of the five Corps members who died in auto crash
- Five corps members died in fatal accident
- The Biggest PAW PATROL Unboxing Ever!!! | Perez Hilton
- Akwa Ibom Polytechnic Rector join candlelight procession for deceased NYSC members