Chantal Akerman’s 1996 film, starring Juliette Binoche and William Hurt, fully embraces genre, happy ending and all.
The post How A Couch in New York deconstructs the romantic comedy appeared first on Little White Lies.
Read more of this – How A Couch in New York deconstructs the romantic comedy on MMG NEWS.
- Trevor Noah Exposes America’s COVID Vaccine Racism
- ABC’s ‘Mixed-ish’ ‘Love[s] Disappointing White People’
- GUYS!! Your Wife Made A Salty Food,Complain In A Romantic Way. (The Best Lines Wins)
- The Army of the Dead Trailer Proves What Happens in Vegas, Really Should Stay There
- COMEDY VIDEO: Yawaskits – TRAPPED (Part 10) THE FINALE