A local strip club could doom a business curfew in Miami implemented to curb the coronavirus pandemic in Florida’s largest county.
Over the past several months, local regulations in Miami-Dade have required businesses close early in the evening, a measure county officials took with hopes of slowing the spread of coronavirus.
But on Friday, a Miami-Dade judge ruled in favor of Tootsie’s strip club in Miami Gardens, which sued the city, arguing that the club should be allowed to stay open past the midnight curfew.
- The Unhinged Scene at Miami Strip Club Tootsie’s After Curfew
- LEKKI GARDENS CONTINUES TO DELIVER VALUE TO HER CLIENTS
- LEKKI GARDENS UPGARDES, BEAUTIFY ESTATES TO DELIGHT CLIENTS
- #EndSars: Edo state government declares 24 hour curfew after jail break
- Frank Lampard Gives Injury Updates On Mendy, Pulisic, Ziyech