“Actually, I’m looking for a Batman #14.” In the vampire-killing continuity of The Lost Boys, that intriguing humble-brag by Corey Haim’s Sam Emerson could very well be the definitive way to declare yourself amongst the elite of geekdom. Yet, while the 1987 film—notably from future Batman film franchise director Joel Schumacher—was rife with riffs directed […]
The post How Batman #14 Became a “Very Serious Book” in The Lost Boys appeared first on Den of Geek.
Read more of this – How Batman #14 Became a “Very Serious Book” in The Lost Boys on MMG NEWS.
- Jonathan Mattingly, One Of The Officers Involved In The Death Of Breonna Taylor, Is Set To Release A Book About The Shooting
- Unknown Gunmen Kill 6 In Plateau
- Julianna Margulies May Have Just Told The Scariest Casting Couch Story Ever
- Why Nigeria Must Be Restructured In Next Three Years
- 150 suspected cultists storm Akwa Ibom community, allegedly kill six