Pete Davidson and Phoebe Dynevor are the latest celebrity pairing to surprise us in 2021. The Saturday Night Live actor and Bridgerton actress were reportedly spotted holding hands in the UK in March, and the romance rumors have been swirling ever since. Now, we finally have an official confirmation that the two are an item . . . or at least “casually dating.” Naturally, I have so many questions about their romance, but I’m mostly curious about how exactly they met.
According to Entertainment Tonight, Phoebe and Pete reportedly “hit it off” after meeting at a gathering in NYC, but that’s really all we have to go on. “They started off as friends and quickly realized there was chemistry between [them],” an insider said. “Pete and Phoebe started out casually dating but things have gotten a bit more serious recently.” Since I’m superintrigued by this pairing, here are just a few guesses as to how the two actors came together:
- Phoebe’s costar Regé-Jean Page introduced them. Because I love a good setup, I’d like to believe that it was none other than Phoebe’s Bridgerton costar Regé-Jean Page who set her up with Pete. After all, he did host SNL in February, so that could be where they met.
- They met at an SNL afterparty. It’s also likely that the “gathering” Phoebe and Pete met at was an SNL afterparty. They certainly wouldn’t be the first couple to meet through SNL.
- They met when Phoebe was filming the final season of Younger. It’s highly possible that Phoebe met Pete when she was filming Younger in NYC. She was reportedly filming the show’s final season in February, which lines up perfectly with the timeline of their romance.
- Wait, Did Pete Davidson Wear A Necklace Of Phoebe Dynevor’s Initials On Fallon?!
- Younger’s Final Season Does Everything Right That Emily in Paris Did So, So Wrong
- Drake Dating 20 Year Old TikTok Star Addison Rae!! (Details)
- ‘Younger’ Is the Perfect Show to Usher Us Out of TV’s Horrible Pandemic Era
- Billie Jean King Cup: Ankita Raina crashes out, loses to Jelena Ostapenko after great fightback