Former publicist turned US-based photographer, Toni Payne has remembered late Nigerian rapper Dagrin.
The ex-wife of popular singer 9ice took to her Instagram Stories to share how she and Dagrin used to bond well with each other until he lost his life due to a fatal auto accident that could have been averted but for the poor Nigerian heathcare system in place.
“Sometimes I be sitting here thinking about Dagrin… lol in an Industry with many fake people who just wanna use you… dude was a real one. I still get angry when I recall him being strapped to that hospital bed or the fucking doctors being on strike. Naija Failed that man cos he fought for his life,” she wrote.
See her full post below:
- Olamide’s YBNL Is The Only Original Record Label Left In The Music Industry (See Why)
- Billie Eilish Gets Real About Having A ‘Terrible Relationship With My Body’
- Zamfara Governor Blames ‘False News’ For Preventing Nigerian Army From Defeating Bandits
- From Super-Spreader Sex Houses to Nude Beach Fistfights, Vaccinated Partying Not All It’s Cracked Up to Be
- ‘Treat Every Day As Special,’ Comedian Alibaba Advises