Jimmy Kimmel took a break from roasting his most-despised presidential offspring on Thursday to welcome the son of the current president on his late-night show for a friendly, sympathetic, and occasionally hilarious conversation.
Hunter Biden, who weathered the onslaught of attacks hurled his way before, during, and after the 2020 election, and somehow managed to come out stronger, dropped by Jimmy Kimmel Live in person this week to promote his revealing new memoir, Beautiful Things.
“You know how Donald Trump was always asking where Hunter is?” Kimmel asked in his opening monologue. “Well, he’s here in our building. He’s been here the whole time, it turns out.”
- “When I was at the police station, the police officers took turns to beat me up” – Comedian, Macaroni
- Dale Moss Reveals Current Relationship Status With Former Bachelorette Clare Crawley, And…
- ‘The View’ Reluctantly Praises ‘Nepotism Barbie’ Ivanka Trump
- Julianna Margulies May Have Just Told The Scariest Casting Couch Story Ever
- “When I Was At The Police Station, The Police Officers Took Turns To Beat Me Up” – Mr Macaroni