Comedienne Princess has said that she almost died after he marriage crashed just after two weeks of the union.
Princess for married in 2013 at Balmoral Events Centre, Oregun, Lagos to a Yoruba movie actor/producer, Jeremiah Adeshola.
Opening up about the failed union while speaking on TVC, the comedienne said the incident almost killed her.
She said: “I nearly died when my marriage ended in two weeks, I was down with depression.
“It happened to Funke, Tiwa Savage and they came out strong. Funke tried to talk to me but I could not come out on top like them but remained down.
“I nearly died if not for people who loved me.”
Recall Tiwa Savage’s marriage to Teebillz crashed in 2016 after the latter accused the singer of infidelity.
The post I Almost Died After My Marriage Crashed – Comedienne Princess appeared first on Concise News.
- Iconic TV And Radio Interviewer Larry King Dead At 87
- He Will Ask Me If I Am Naked Before Watching – Gabrielle Union’s Reveals Her Husband Dwayne Wade Hates Seeing Her Sex Scenes
- Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records Unveils New Female Act, Ayra Starr
- Your marriage need not experience ‘the five-year itch’
- Former CNN Anchor Larry King Is Dead