Apostle Johnson Suleman, the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, has claimed he acquired his third private jet during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The controversial cleric stated this during a recent sermon.
Although the date of the sermon could not be verified, the clip has gone viral today on social media.
Suleman also admitted he was praying for the Coronavirus pandemic not to end because he was prospering and resting.
He said, “In COVID (pandemic) I bought a jet; the third one. I have three. I was praying for COVID-19 not to end because I was resting. While people were complaining, my wife asked, ‘Can life be this sweet?’ Am I talking to somebody here?”
“No stress. I read on the Internet that there’s a rumour going around that I have a machine that prints money. I like that rumour. They say, ‘he should be investigated. He has a machine that prints money.
“Somebody asked if it’s true and I said it is true. They said, ‘It’s risky o’. I said I didn’t know it’s risky because I already bought the machine. When you speak in tongues, you’re printing money.”
Suleman has been enmeshed in an adultery scandal in recent times with one of his former pastors, Mike Davids, accusing him of sleeping with his wife, an allegation which Suleman has denied.
- “A married man who washes dishes is controlled by his wife” – Man spills
- Loved The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins? Your Next Read Is on This List!
- PDP blasts popular Islamic preacher, Muhydeen Bello for berating Makinde’s govt
- Woman Lands in Big Trouble As She Buys House, Car In N456m Mistakenly Sent to Her Account
- Kacey Musgraves Sparks Dating Rumors After Sharing Sweet Selfie With Dr. Gerald Onuoha